COULD YOUR GROUND BECOME THE HOME OF THE AMATEUR FA?
The Amateur FA is looking for a place that it – and players affiliated to our clubs – can call home; allowing the Alliance to move forward in the same vein as County FAs across the country.
Due to the Amateur FA’s unique geographical range in comparison to other County FAs, matches including representative side fixtures and county cup finals are currently held at grounds across London and the surrounding areas.
However, the Amateur FA is now keen to work with an affiliated club to deliver a county ground for the Alliance – and we would love to hear from clubs interested in partnering with us.
Would you be interested in having your ground become the home of the Amateur FA and enjoy the increase in exposure and awareness that your club could enjoy as a result?
Here’s what we’re ideally looking for:
- A ground that can be used all year round, with scheduling to of course be negotiated with the venue’s host club
- Security of tenure – we’re looking for a ground that is either freehold or under a long lease
- A ground that also has office availability and/or conference facilities
- Floodlighting is a must
- Changing facilities on site with integral showers and toilets
- Existing spectator facilities (i.e. main stand) or site available for these to be developed
- A ground that is in close proximity to a rail main line station, or London Underground station
However, if your ground is unable to meet one/two of the points above but you’d like to discuss further, please get in touch.
If your club/organisation’s ground matches these criteria, and you’d be interested in becoming the home of one of the oldest and most traditional football organisations in the country, we’d love to hear from you.
Please contact Jason Kilby, Chief Executive Officer, via Jason.Kilby@AmateurFA.com or call 0208 733 2613 (Option 6) for an informal chat/further information, or to arrange a meeting.