Grass Pitch Improvement & Facilities Funding Workshop
We will be hosting a Grass Pitch Improvement and Facilities Funding Workshop for Amateur FA affiliated clubs.
If your club maintain grass pitches or are looking to take on the maintenance of grass pitch sites, this evening will provide your club with:
• Information on the Pitch Improvement Programme (PIP) for grass pitches
• Advice on maintaining your pitches through the winter months
• NEW Football Foundation Grant Funding for Maintenance Contractor Services, Machinery/Equipment & Materials
• What facility funding is available to you
Date: Tuesday 28th January 2020
Venue: London Welsh Centre, 157-163 Grays Inn Road, London WC1X 8UE
Representatives from both the Football Foundation and Institute of Groundsmanship will be in attendance as well as Amateur staff.
For further information and to book your place
Club And League Support Workshop
The Amateur will be hosting a Club and League workshop for affiliated clubs, which will look at the support available from county FA and the FA to clubs and leagues.
Date: Monday 10th February 2020
Venue: Arsenal Hub, 56 Benwell Road, London N7 7BA
The evening will look at:
• The AFA strategy
• Technology Systems – what is available to clubs and leagues
• Club Services available
• Practical guidance on the issues that are impacting you
Amateur staff will be in attendance including the Football Development team and Football Services Manager, Melanie Armstrong.
Claire Davidson, FA Technology Adoption Manager and Danielle Warnes, FA National Club Services Manager will also be in attendance.
We shall be running a prize draw during the evening. All those who sign up for the workshop will be automatically entered into a prize draw for a chance to win tickets to a future England game, club affiliation discounts, first aid kits and Nike footballs.
We reserve the right to change the prizes ahead of the event.