With the new season underway and the re-launch of the FA Respect Programme, now is a good time to remind clubs of the role they play in creating a positive match day environment.
The workshop will be delivered by Nathan French, FA National Respect Project Manager, and will look at the following:
• Developing a whole game approach to Respect
• Identifying how everyone can play their part in creating a positive match day environment
• Identify opportunities to work collaboratively
• To identify potential barriers
• Raise visibility of Respect and encourage the group/individuals to champion Respect
• Update on road map for Respect
Please note, places will be on a first come first serve basis.
For further information, please contact your parent County FA:
Samantha Brown – AFA – email@example.com
Hugh Gilroy – London FA – firstname.lastname@example.org
Lynsey Edwards – Middlesex FA – email@example.com