The AFA will be running a series of Mental Health and Well-Being workshops, starting with Mental Health Awareness.
Date: Monday 25th March 2019
Venue: Arsenal Hub (adjacent to Emirates Stadium), 56 Benwell Road, London N7 7BA
The workshop will:
- Explore a range of mental health conditions
- Explore how to encourage players to express their emotions positively
- Explore how to build players self-esteem
- How to engage in sensitive conversations with players and parents
- Who can assist you ensuring your players have optimal mental well-being
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Brown on email@example.com or 020 8733 2613 option 4.
Please note: These workshops are for AFA clubs only
To book your place, please click on the following link