THE CLUB AFFILIATION APPLICATION PROCESS IS NOW OPEN FOR THE 2019/2020 FOOTBALL SEASON
The club affiliation application process for season 2019/20 is now open.
Whole Game System will allow your club to;
- Review, amend and update your club affiliation online at a time that is convenient to you.
- Start your application and come back to it at a later time whilst saving your progress – does not have to be completed in one go.
- Process your affiliation application online without the need to send and receive paperwork, reducing postage and admin costs.
- Make payment online via Barclaycard’s Smartpay gateway, a reliable and secure system that is used extensively across the UK and beyond
- Save valuable time and money
- Many other features involving club finance, discipline, online player registration and administration.
Now would be a good time to access whole game system and ensure you have the correct login credentials in preparation for 2019/20 club affiliation going live. The Whole Game System can be accessed via the Whole Game System
ACCESS THE SYSTEM NOW
IS YOUR LEAGUE USING ONLINE PLAYER REGISTRATION? IT’S AVAILABLE NOW!
For those of you who do not use the system, there are a number of benefits to both leagues and clubs which include;
- Reduces pressures on grassroots volunteers
- Embracing new technology will incentivise the next generation of volunteers
- Secure storage
- Provides the FA/CFA/League/clubs improved insight on which to make more informed decisions to drive participation
- Records updated annually – creating a lasting history for each player
- Integration with Full-Time
- Its FREE
- GDPR compliant
- Increased grants for IT equipment
- Full support provided by FA and County FA staff
- Mandatory by season 2021/2022.
- If your competition is not using online player registrations and you are interested in the system and its benefits, please feel free to contact your league secretary directly.
TEMPORARY DISMISSALS (SIN BINS) ARE MANDATORY FROM THE START OF SEASON 2019/20
As you will all be aware, following the FA’s hugely successful pilot and extended pilot scheme, temporary dismissals (sin bins) in all grassroots football will be mandatory from the start of season (2019/20).
At the Amateur FA we have been facilitated sin bin training courses to provide full information and training regarding sin bins.
With the playing season coming to an end, summer tournaments are upon us. Tournaments offer fantastic playing experiences for all participants in the game, but it is essential they are played in a safe and protected environment.
With this is mind it is important to remind clubs of their responsibility to ensure they are taking part in sanctioned tournaments. Without sanctioning the tournament may not fall under FA regulations and clubs may have issues with areas such as personal accident insurance, public liability insurance and discipline.