This course will help you to:
• Understand The FA concussion guidelines and appropriate first aid for players with head injuries.
• Know when a player is experiencing difficulty breathing.
• Know the signs and symptoms of life-threatening conditions and potential first aid initial management.
• Recognise an injury or ill player.
• Perform CPR and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) while being COVID-19 safe.
Safeguarding is everybody’s responsibility.
Recognising the important role you play in football, safeguarding training and awareness must be updated every three years. Those who have previously attended a Safeguarding Children Workshop will be able to take the free online recertification course. Instructions on how to access this are available below!
Help keep football be safe, not sorry.