FA Safeguarding Children Workshop
This course will help you to:
- Understand how safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility.
- Implement some simple steps to keep environments safe.
- Identify and respond appropriately to poor practice incidents.
- Recognise the different forms, signs and indicators of abuse, including grooming.
- Identify the barriers to children disclosing and reporting abuse.
- Respond appropriately to safeguarding disclosures and concerns.
- Record and report safeguarding concerns effectively.
- Seek advice, find resources and organisations who can help.
Safeguarding is everybody’s responsibility.
Recognising the important role you play in football, safeguarding training and awareness must be updated every three years. Those who have previously attended a Safeguarding Children Workshop will be able to take the free online recertification course. Instructions on how to access this are available below!
Help keep football be safe, not sorry.