Vacancy: Football Services Manager
Amateur FA is recruiting a Football Services Manager to undertake the management of the regulatory and operational administrative functions of the business, whilst supporting the delivery of The FA National Game Strategy and Business Plan.
Role: Football Services Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per week: Full time
Salary: Starting Salary £29,000 per annum
Location: Amateur FA Office
Reports to: Chief Executive
• Manage and lead County governance and operations
• Work with the CEO as a member of the Senior Leadership Team to create a One Team ethos across the business
• Attend and contribute to Senior Leadership Team meetings and FA Review meetings.
• Design and develop services to meet the needs of customers
• Affiliation, discipline, county cup competitions and site health and safety
• Ensure that all operations staff are competent in their role identifying any training needs required and support they may need from within the CFA or through The FA
• Leading the roll out of new FA IT systems to include online affiliations and online discipline reporting
• To contribute to an effective business culture across the Company
• Deliver Whole Game System, products and procedures to meet the needs of customers
• Work alongside other functional units of the business (Workforce, Safeguarding, Refereeing and Football Development) to provide an efficient, transparent and consistent level of service to customers
• Be an advocate of the brand, by compliance with policies, procedures and brand standards
• Foster a culture of execution and passion for customer excellence
• Any other duties as nominated by the Chief Executive
• Manage the Disciplinary Department to ensure compliance with all FA Rules, Regulations and Policies.
• Ensure compliance with the FA Inclusion & Anti-Discrimination Strategy.
• Lead on Disciplinary Investigations
• Manage the Workforce requirements for Discipline Panels
• Arrange annual training for Discipline Staff, Commissions and Council.
• Establish and manage the Local Football Disciplinary Panel
• Manager the Discipline process from receipt through investigation, charge, hearing and appeal where necessary
• Act as Secretary to Discipline panels or manage the appointed Secretary
• Manage the Football Services Team
• Manage the affiliation and registration process of Competitions, Clubs and Referees offering support to stakeholders in line with the Association’s vision and values and agreed processes
• Manage the Association’s Adult and Youth Cup Competitions through FA Full Time
• Act as Secretary to the County Cups Committee and Sub Committees
• Support with the organisation and delivery of County Cup finals
• Work with local County FA’s to deliver the Capital Women’s Cups programme
• Acts in accordance with legislation, statutory guidance and Affiliated Football’s Policy and Procedures and any associated guidance
• Acts as the Deputy Senior Safeguarding Lead
• Safeguarding is taken into consideration in all decision making and that safeguarding principles underpin all areas of activity with Under 18’s and vulnerable adults
For further information and to download a recruitment pack, please follow the link below.