The AFA is pleased to announce that two new grants are available to help support clubs retain their Charter Standard status or become a Charter Standard Club.
The Charter Standard Club Programme was launched in 2001, with its goal being to raise the standards in grassroots football and support the development of clubs and leagues whilst recognising and rewarding them for their commitment and achievements.
New Charter Standard Clubs
Aims and objectives: The grant will provide funding for clubs to attain Charter Standard accreditation by offering coaching bursaries and money off courses.
• £100 coaching bursary to help with the cost of FA Safeguarding Children and Emergency Aid qualifications
• Discounted course price for Level 1 coaching courses (please note the Safeguarding Children and Emergency Aid qualifications are built into the Level 1 course)
Please note the deadline for the grant and Charter Standard applications is 31 May 2018. Clubs will only be considered for this funding if they apply and obtain Charter Standard status.
Existing Charter Standard Clubs
Aims and objectives: The grant will provide funding for clubs to help support them to retain the accreditation or setting up new teams and recruiting players.
• Grant available is up to £300
• Deadline for application – Friday 23 February 2018
• Funding will be awarded in March 2018
• We will allow funding to be awarded retrospectively for courses completed for your 2017/18 annual health check
Clubs must have completed and submitted their annual health check before applying.
For further information or if you have any questions about the grants, please contact Samantha Brown on email@example.com
Charter Standard Club Fund Application 17/18
Charter Standard Fund Application 17/18 (Non-CS Clubs)
Charter Standard Club Benefits