Applications are now open for the 2018/19 Arsenal Women Sister Club Programme - one of the biggest and wide ranging women & girls club support programmes in the country.
With 18 Sister Clubs involved in the 2017/18 season, the Arsenal Women Sister Club Programme provides a comprehensive package of club support, with the key aims of:
• Inspiring every girl to love the game
• Supporting grassroots coaches with skills and confidence to create the right environment for girls to play and get better at football
The Programme aspires to provide a broad range of support to grassroots clubs who are dedicated to developing girls’ football. Clubs who have been involved in previous years have benefited from:
• Unique experiences for Sister Club players at Arsenal Women home games, The Women’s FA Cup Final, Continental Cup final and more
• Increased player recruitment and promotion of their club
• Learning & development opportunities for sister club coaches
This season, Arsenal Women are changing the way they support Sister Clubs. Packages of support can be chosen to suit the specific development needs, size and budget of every grassroots club. In addition to this, Arsenal Women are launching a new element to the Sister Club Programme, aimed at grassroots clubs around the world. International Sister Clubs will be able to access a range of remote support and opportunities.
To apply, please click on the link below and complete the online application form:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The deadline to complete the application is Friday 3 August 2018. Applications will be considered after this time, but some support benefits may not be available.
To download an information and membership pack, please CLICK HERE