The Amateur Football Alliance (Amateur FA) are looking to recruit a Secretary to provide administrative support to the voluntary Board and Council.
There are six scheduled Board meetings each year and up to four Council meetings. The Secretary role will receive an honorarium of £1000 per annum.
What will you do?
- Organise the meetings
- Record Minutes and the attendance at Meetings
- Maintain records
- Oversee Board and Council Membership Lists
- Send notices of scheduled meeting
- Track board member terms
- Ensure that key contact information is current
- Support the organisation of sub-committee meetings
The Secretary will report to the Board Chair, and work with the Chief Executive and Council Chair. Meetings are often a hybrid of in-person or on Microsoft Teams.
download the role profile
Application Deadline: Thursday 29th February 2024